On Jan 13, 2005, at 15:30, Ashish Ranjan wrote:

 Like jdk 1.5 extended
core java "language" itself on the demand of Java developers itself

Very unfortunate comparison... I sincerely hope that Lua will _not_ go that way.

i have hardly seen any mail on core vm
discussion itself.

You mean on the language itself? Then, so much the better as this clearly hints that Lua's core syntax is good enough for all intended purposes. Which I will take as a sign of maturity. Which, in my opinion, is a very valuable thing as no one wants to deal with new syntactical sugar every odd Sunday afternoon. Plus, sugar is bad for your health :o)

Cheers

--
PA
http://alt.textdrive.com/