Hi Tomas,

Tomas wrote:

	script_path is initialized with false so the absolute path
of the script is obtained from PATH_TRANSLATED variable.  Variable
script_path could be redefined by the configuration file (cgilua/config.lua)
therefore CGILua could alter the server translation scheme.
	script_vpath is the virtual path (not the absolute path).

    I think the documentation of CGILua is lagging behind, then.

	If I understand correctly, the problem is not with preprocess
function but with the htmlheader function that does not check if the
Content-type header was already sent, right?

The preprocess() function always calls htmlheader() before includehtml(). At this point no header was sent (because the page was never processed) and the htnlheader() function would always send the Content-type header.

-alex