With the new library/package system, is it possible for a library module to know, where it is?

I'm changing Hamster to load by '-l hamster' and it would be awfully nice if the hamster.lua code could refer to other files, using its own installation path as a prefix.

I know.. you'll be saying use CPATH blahblah.. sure. Only, if my Makefile says '-l Tools/Hamster/hamster' then what? Also to avoid potential name clashes of subscript files, it would be better to look straight in the right dir, imho.

-ak