LuaForge is stable again, apparently some router went bezerk due to the last
(quite big) blackout here in Brazil...

LuaForge's first six months of activity have reached some nice numbers (more
than 1.3M site views and 10K file downloads) and we are clearly hitting our
bandwidth limits on a frequent basis.

We would like to thank all the developers and users that helped us getting
here. We also thank everyone for understanding the bumps we had on the way,
it has been a huge lesson learned the hard way for us.

But we have good news! IMPA (Pure and Applied Mathematics Institute -
http://www.impa.br/) has kindly offered to host LuaForge. IMPA's
infrastructure and bandwidth should be more than enough for LuaForge needs.
I'd like to specially thank Roberto Beauclair for all the help provided on
the negotiations.

Moving LuaForge will require some downtime due to the services involved, but
since our track record have been not that good on this issue, maybe it will
be considered just another hiccup. :o)

We should be finishing the hardware setup next week and we will try to move
the site before the end of January. As soon as we have the expected date and
duration of the transfer we will announce it on this list and on LuaForge's
home.

Thanks again

Andre Carregal