Sorry for the empty 1st post.

I've now a basic extension to srlua running which allows you to combine multiple (lua-) files in one zip file and than start it as a standalone executable.

I've included the source, a short readme, and a test configuration in the attached zip file. A more detailed usage info and info about the current limitations is given in  a comment in the source file srluaz.c at the top of the main() function. You will also need srlua from http://luaforge.net/projects/srlua/ to get it running (I use SCons for compilation, if you do the same I can send you the SConstruct file).

Note that it's not thoroughly tested and not tested under any Unix at all. Also, since this is my 1st C program for years be mercyful.

Any feedback welcome.

Regards,
   Frank