Hi:

After thinking for a while, I decided to make the Wizard GUI a independent thing.

Now, kurmidlg.[dll|so] implements the GUI part in a "lua style", and Kurmi+KurmiBuilder will be modified to make use of it. Before KurmiDlg the Wizard logic was inside the GUI DLL/SO, now the logic is written in Lua.

KurmiDlg is a standard extension library, and you can use it for what you want: it not depends on Kurmi Installer.

This is the first release of the version for Windows. It must be considered "alpha code" but I think it will become beta in a short time.

Your comments, if you decide to send them to me, will be appreciated very much.

Regards,
Daniel Quintela