Hello all,

I'm working on a document about the Lua architecture and I have
two questions to ask:

1) Has any of you recently had to alter/read the Lua code and had
difficulty understanding the code at some point? Which points are harder
to understand and need some kind of description that is not in the manual
or book?

2) Has anyone written any document about any part of the Lua code
that you would like to share? (I have seen the VM Opcode document and I
think that the community could work together in creating one document for
the whole architecture.)

Thanks,
Mark