Raffaele Salmaso wrote:

The nice thing is that I've removed the ':' syntatic sugar, now you must use only the '.' operator.

Speeking of the colon, does anyone here have a patch for Lua that actually does allow the dot to be used in place of the colon for derefencing? For backward compatibility, the colon would still function as is, but I would rather use the dot in both cases.

I looked into making the change myself, but if anyone else has done it, that would save me some time.

Thanks.

Brian.