[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaZip 1.2.0
- From: "Danilo Tuler" <tuler@...>
- Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2004 19:21:51 -0300
LuaZip is a Lua library used to read files stored inside zip files.
It's a binding to zzip library. The API is very similar to the standard I/O
library API and very easy to use.
LuaZip is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.0.
LuaZip is part of the Kepler Project. Documentation is at:
- new function 'zip.openfile' (see documentation for details)
- package proposal compatibility
The source and windows binaries can be downloaded from the LuaForge page:
Comments and suggestions are always welcome!