Ah, of course... you know this, but for others, here's the change:

change line 224 of wsocket.c in function sock_sendto() from:

        int put = send(*ps, data, (int) count, 0);

to:

        int put = sendto(*ps, data, (int) count, 0, addr, len);

Thanks for catching this!

-joe

--
Person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt person doing it.
 -- Chinese Proverb