[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaSQL Beta 2
- From: "Andre Carregal" <carregal@...>
- Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 16:17:41 -0300
LuaSQL version 2.0 beta 2 (for Lua 5.0) is now available for download.
LuaSQL is a simple interface from Lua to a DBMS. It enables a Lua program
* Connect to ODBC, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite, JDBC and PostgreSQL databases;
* Execute arbitrary SQL statements;
* Retrieve results in a row-by-row cursor fashion.
LuaSQL is free software and uses the same license as Lua 5.0.
LuaSQL is part of the Kepler Project. Documentation is at:
Version 2.0 beta 2 has some bug fixes and the new SQLite and JDBC drivers.
Also, it follows the package proposal for Lua 5.1 (see section Installation
for more details).
The source can be downloaded from the LuaForge page:
Comments and suggestions are always welcome!