There is a bit of scope here.
1) CGILua does not allow you access to both FastCGI environments, namely
the startup environment and the request environment, there is only one.
This is imprtant This can be changed in CGILua. When I use the word
"environment" I mean FastCGI environment not Lua.

2) Modify venv.lua and/or the fastcgi launcher.

> 've just glossed over the fcgi docs, there are a few hints of interleaving
> the HTML requests for a single FastCGI server, but i can't find any useful
> example.
FastCGI has a session affinity patch.

--
DB