Joshua Jensen wrote:

I'd love to be involved in the games roundtable so that maybe I could dispel some myths from the last one :)

I wasn't there, and for those of us who weren't, what were the myths from
the last one?

Josh
Sorry, my email server was down so i couldnt' reply immediatly :). Well reading through it again, I think I should have said myth singular. I disagreed at the time that it was bad to do things every 'frame' in Lua. The thing I was disagreeing with was that there is some hidden cost of doing that. If you search for 'roundtable' in the archives you should find the old thread.

Rob