Ok, wiki edits are working again.

-John

Philippe Lhoste wrote:
Karsten Düsterloh wrote:

As a SciTE user looking for some comfort functions, I found
<http://lua-users.org/wiki/SciteBufferSwitch>, but it didn't work -
because in do_buffer_list() the variable 'list' does not exist and
should be replaced by 'buffers'.

Indeed.

I tried to update the wiki page, but got "Your changes were not
accepted". I tried to tell the wiki's guestbook about my problem, but
that refused to let me make changes also.

I tried too, with same result.
Same when trying to edit my CastOfCharacters page or the SandBox.

Do I need special permissions to use that wiki?

No, I even believe you don't need to be registred.
I think LuaWiki is currently broken or disabled.

John Belmonte will likely take a look.