David Given wrote:

> Does anyone know if there are Lua bindings available for GTK or GTK-2? I've
> had a look with Google and on lua-users.org, and the only thing I've found
> was pointing at a dead website.

Have you had a look at wxLua?

   http://www.luascript.thersgb.net/

It uses the free wxWidgets library to provide cross-platform bindings:

   http://www.wxwidgets.org

Under Linux, it runs GTK - you could probably compile it yourself for GTK 2,
since wxWidgets supports that as well. It also runs under Windows (native
widgets) and there's a preliminary OS X port for the Mac as well.

-- David Cuny