==============================

Author: Didier Jorand <luagnome@free.fr>

This is a set of bindings for the GTK libraries for use with lua.

You will need glib-1.2.x and gtk+-1.2.x installed on your system.

Compilation and Installation
============================

To compile luagtk, you should run './configure' then 'make', and finally
run 'make install' as root.  If configure
fails, you may have to pass some arguments to it.  To see what
arguments you might need, check the end of the output of './configure
--help'.  You will probably want to use one of --with-lua-prefix.

If you get really weird configure errors, or compilation errors, I would
appreciate a bug report.

This module works with lua-4.0. (previous support of Lua-3.1 and Lua-3.2 is
gone).

Documentation

Not much at this time... see http://luagnome.free.fr/
for online informations.