On Fri, Nov 12, 2004 at 10:11:40PM -0200, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

> Welcome to the club. Lua currently has 6000+ downloads monthly, from lua.org
> alone (don't known about mirrors), but we never hear from them...

Well my download will account for one of those 6000+ :-)

I didn't provide any feedback, as I'm still in the stage of learning the
language and thinking things like 'hmm these are interesting ideas'
rather than drawing any conclusions.

But I did buy the book (it's a good read by the way - thanks Roberto!)

Best wishes,

Philip.