Hi,

Asko Kauppi wrote:
I'm receiving surprisingly little feedback in regard to the 1000 downloads. Perhaps < 1% of the users? Is this a sign that everything is 'just okay' or should I be concerned? No news is Good news? ;)

Well, unless a project is in the top 0.1% bracket or something, I think it's better to just consider getting feedback as a pleasant surprise. I guess it is a fact of life for most open source projects. Most projects have to be content with the thought of having managed to "scratched their own itch". Too many around and it's hard to pay attention to and respond to all of them. If "it just works" then you won't get much feedback at all. I just set my expectations to "expect nothing in return"; then one will find getting any feedback a very pleasant surprise.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)