> The idea is that you (as an application writer) can freely choose which
> coroutines get a C stack and which don't need one.

Your point of making the use of a C stack optional is quite important,
so that users still have coroutines in systems not supported by
C_CORO. My question is, once the system supports C_CORO, what is the
point of making the C stack optional? In other words, why offer this
option to the programmer?  Do you think it can be expensive to create
"true" coroutines?

-- Roberto