There's certainly someone with experience on MS's cabwiz.exe here..

I would appreciate it, if you can check out what's wrong with the attached file. I'm trying to make an easy installer for "LuaX for PocketPC", but the cabwiz attitude and syntax doesn't exactly help! Currently, everything seems to be okay, but:

Warning: Section [DefaultInstall] key "AddReg" - there are no section entries to process Warning: Section [DestinationDirs] key "My_Shortcuts" is not using the string "%InstallDir%" Warning: Section [DefaultInstall] key "AddReg" - there are no section entries to process Error: CAB file "H:\TestBox\Sources\luax-perforce\wince-armv4.CAB" could not be created

Cabwiz does produce wince-armv4.DAT (and leaves it there) so it's not about write permissions.

-ak

ps. replies on this personally to me, no reason to pollute the list..?