Hi,

I just compiled Lua-5.0.2 and (as always when compiling interesting software) enabled all the GCC warning flags I could find. At first I tried the usual -W -Wall and was surprised -- no warnings. I first thought of something being wrong and enabled all the rest, and yes, there showed up a little little small few warnings. (Most of which are actually useless.)

I had never thought I would find a project that cares about compiler warnings and programming style like this. Well, I'm completely impressed about it. I find the code and the manual easily readable and will learn and use Lua during the next few days. Thanks for that great work.

Roland