[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Kurmi 0.5 Alpha installers
- From: Daniel Quintela <dq@...>
- Date: Sun, 26 Sep 2004 15:38:12 -0300
First part of this release is ready to download.
It consist of two installers:
- kurmistp.exe : for Win32
- kurmistp : for Linux (inside kurmistp.tar to keep permisions)
For anybody interested on start playing with the Kurmi Builder,
I included the needed Lua binaries:
- luakbld.zip : for Win32
- luakbld.tgz : for Linux
Look for those files at:
Documentation, auxilliary sources and Makefiles/DSPs will be released
during this week.
New in 0.5 Alpha:
- All standard pages are ready on Win32.
- The component selection page and the browse directory dialog
are close to be finished on *IX.
- Automatic uninstaller generation.
- New installer builder: kurmibld.lua.
(Look at kurmi.kip in sources directory.)
- New logo.