Excellent. My usage is for a select loop that does not use "nil, nil". I just
made a minimal case to point it out and figured no need to stuff actual
sockets in there to demonstrate it.

My usage will be listening for sockets, but I do not want that busy loop
eating all my CPU cycles.

Thanks,

Marius Kjeldahl