[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANNOUNCE] LuaJava 1.0 Beta 3
- From: "thiago" <thiago@...>
- Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 11:39:47 -0300
LuaJava is a scripting tool for Java. The goal of this tool is to allow
scripts written in Lua to manipulate components developed in Java. LuaJava
also allows you to implement a Java interface using Lua.
LuaJava is part of the Kepler Project. Documentation is at:
Beta 3 changes:
- new function in lua luajava.loadLib, that opens libraries for Lua written
- function LuaState.setGlobal now receives String, to work like Lua
- JavaFunction.foo() throws LuaException.
- new function LuaState.pushString(byte)
- Bugs linking some lua functions to Java.
- minor bug fixes.
Windows binaries and source can be downloaded from the LuaForge page:
Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com).
Version: 6.0.767 / Virus Database: 514 - Release Date: 21/9/2004