Hi:

At stage 2 of Kurmi development, there will be a full feature builder.
Meantime, I want to give you a little tool to make the installation zips.

Both scripts, the zipper and the future builder, depend on the zipfs library.

The zipfs library shares sources with Kurmi installer, they will be fully available with the 0.5 release.

Before the 0.5 release, you can download "Zipper" at:
http://www.soongsoft.com/software/zipper-0.2.tgz    (294Kb)

I recommend you to use the "deflate" method. I added support for "bzip2" type of compression, but it must be considered experimental.

Regards,
Daniel