William Roper wrote:

My only issue is that, as a hobbyist/independent developer, from what
I can tell about the DIGI Connect EM/ME devices is that they range
from ~$900-$1500, which is way out of my price range.

Don't get me wrong, I have worked with DIGI products quite a bit in
the past, but i would rather put out ~$200 for something like the
Ethernut board.

Ryan

Ryan,

The way the project is shaped right now, would enable you to buy a Digi connect for $50-75 with LuaChip installed and be ready to go. No need for any development tools.

/Erik

p.s. Yeah I know - just connected to see that the world is still spinning ;-)