Joseph Stewart wrote:

Any word on the NetSilicon boards?

Yes and no, I had a appointment with their Nordic contact, but due to heavy workload I had to cancel. And now I'm on my honeymoon (dont even think about telling my wife that I have written this mail ;-)) so it will still take a little longer.

But the netsilicon thing is still a perfect match from my point of view. The ethernut board are still based on 8 bit microcontrollers (Atmega-128) and I dont belive that Lua has anything to do in a 8-bit environment.

/Erik