Daniel Quintela wrote:
[...]
The screenshots:

It looks pretty good. Wouldn't believe it's Xaw-based! Incidentally, which did you pick that widget set, and not something else?

[...]
License Agreement page: http://www.soongsoft.com/shots/license.jpg

However, I'd just like to point out that the GPL isn't an EULA! It's a license for *distributors*, not users. Para 0.1 of the GPL-v2:

	Activities other than copying, distribution and modification are
	not covered by this License; they are outside its scope.  The
	act of running the Program is not restricted...

It doesn't say anything about use of the program.

Okay, it's largely irrelevant to the subject at hand, but it's something I feel strongly about...

--
[insert interesting .sig here]