Can you give an url to a screenshot, to those of us not patient enough to build it, but curious enough to wanna see.. ;P

10.9.2004 kello 17:28, Daniel Quintela kirjoitti:

 Hi:

I just prepared a prototype of a wizard for X11.
It uses XawPlus and X basic calls.
You can download it (binary and sources) from http://www.soongsoft.com/software/wizard1.tgz (108 kb) I tested it on SuSe 7.2 and Mandrake 10.0, it looks good...but I am the father. If I can abuse of your help and patience :-) , can you test it and make suggestions about it ? If you want to build it on Linux or *BSD (or wherever), you also need: http://www.soongsoft.com/software/xawplus-3.1.0.tgz (346 kb) The "Browse" button on the "Directory Selection Page" is not operational, I'm still working on a "file selection dialog".

Thanks for your previous comments.
Daniel