Daniel Quintela wrote:

Tiago:

I'm starting a project at LuaForge for a multiplatform installer.
One of the wishes is "text mode" operation.
It have to include some kind of a panel/wizard library like cdk.
I tested cdk on xterm, putty, W2k, Suse 7.2, Mandrake 10.0... :-( it looks different in each environment !
Do you think your work can help this project ?

I think so, my works only depend on ncurses/pdcurses, so if they work
properly on the system i expect my library to work properly too.

Also, the only thing written in C is the curses interface, the console interface
is based only on pure lua scripts using the curses functions.

Regarding the controls (panel, wizard, etc), it should be easy to implement
and/or extend existing controls using a *class* interface.

I'll try writting something to make it easy to understand how things work.

Regards,
Tiago