Asko Kauppi escribió:

Would be nice to try how much it ports to WinCE as well? Some features are completely lacking (like the consept of a current working dir) but otherwise, I think much can be done to make it target both Win32 and WinCE.

I'll try to help if you need to. The eVC++ 4.0 compiler (free) is actually not so bad.. :)

-ak

Hi:

Anybody interested on trying this tiny thing can download it from: http://www.soongsoft.com/psx32-0.1.tgz

With this, you can build lposix on Win32.

I had no time (yet) to install the eVC 4.0 + Port SDK to adapt it to WinCE. Perhaps the next week... :-(

Please, tell me which unimplemented function is absolutely necessary and I'll do my best effort to add it.

Regards,
Daniel