Would be nice to try how much it ports to WinCE as well? Some features are completely lacking (like the consept of a current working dir) but otherwise, I think much can be done to make it target both Win32 and WinCE.

I'll try to help if you need to. The eVC++ 4.0 compiler (free) is actually not so bad.. :)

-ak