I translated the end of http://www.lua.org/portugues.html with BabelFish, just for fun..

"List of quarrel" is my favorite! ;) Is a "discussion forum" really that in Portugues.. Quite accurate.

-ak

This page is only one summary of the site of Moon In Portuguese, still has an introductory manual, a note for the press (press release), and some news articles on Moon. The remaining portion of the site is in English therefore Moon is exportation software and is being used in some projects in the world all. The Moon community is really international: less than 10% of more than the 700 subscribers of our list of quarrel they are of Brazil. All well are come!