Well, we could debate the relative merits of one means of communicating versus another to no end.  The fact is that mail lists are in decline and the reasons are obvious.  The replies are on the list are not sample of the real world as the list has pre-selected it self to those who are still willing to use this method to communicate.  As suggested, maybe some of the people here like that.

The real test would come if the creators of Lua start a forum.  I would bet at the end of one year the Lua community would be larger, more active and very vibrant.  Maybe there would still a few people left on the mail list. Who knows?

My initial question was more wondering if there was a logistical reason for not having a forum and what those of us that use Lua can do to help.

<<winmail.dat>>