this is the result of looking up of the list servers IP in the RBL at
ipwhois.rfc-ignorant.org.  that entry might be wrong:

,----
| % whois.registro.br
| inetnum:     200.140.247.64/26
| e-mail:      abuse@NOC.BRASILTELECOM.NET.BR
| remarks:     Security issues should also be addressed to
| remarks:     nbso@nic.br, http://www.nbso.nic.br/
| remarks:     Mail abuse issues should also be addressed to
| remarks:     mail-abuse@nic.br
`----

so the info is there.  my system doesn't refuse RBL listed hosts, instead
emails are marked as cited above.  still, aside from my setup tagging such
emails as possible spam, many others will propably wonder why they get no
mail from the list.  can somebody try to get connectiva delisted?

  clemens