[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Splitting Lua scripts
- From: <thomas.heidenreich@...>
- Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2004 15:27:16 +0200
I am working since a few days with the program FEMM and I am not very familiar with the scripting language lua. I have a little problem: I wrote a quite big lua script file and want to split it into multiple little lua script files in order to make it more orderly. But how? Here my questions:
- If possible, how can I call another lua script file?
- Which format (.lua?) must these multiple lua script files have?
-Do they have to be in the same directory as the calling lua script file?
Thanks for your answer!