To whom it may concern,

I am very pleased to announce the first release of Inline::Lua to the
CPAN, a Perl module to embed Lua code seamlessly into Perl scripts.
Details can be found at

    <http://search.cpan.org/~vparseval/Inline-Lua/>

I wouldn't expect the current version to be absolutely stable and
flawless as of yet.

I particularly wish to thank this group for helping me out on the few
questions I had and the authors of Lua for designing the language in a
way that made embedding it into Perl quite a painless and enjoyable
job.

Cheers,
Tassilo