I'm running a few tests with Lua's new incremental GC to figure out how to
tune it and also to compare its performance with Lua's old mark-and-sweep
collector. I'm using two popular GC benchmarks programs, but I think it
would be interesting to run tests with a few additional "real" Lua
applications. Therefore I would appreciate if anyone could send me complete
Lua programs that do a reasonable amount of memory allocation. I will make
the results available after I am done.

Thanks,

Marcus
Leal