On Wednesday 26 May 2004 12:56, Wim Couwenberg wrote:
> err... that's what I said, no?

OK, I misread your sentence.

> What I have in mind are things like traversing a form
> and automatically wire control events (no case by case
> C++/Delphi coding needed.)

I don't think you can have runtime access to a control's list of properties
(including events) to automate Lua binding when needed; something should be
made before compile time, e.g. a sort of specialized tolua to generate Lua
bindings for all known controls.
(assuming I understood correctly this time...)

  Enrico