Hi,

I was worrying about security when loading and executing lua chunks. What I mean is that if you build a script that loads and executes a user's piece of Lua code, this code will have the same rights than the "host" script.

Is there a way of loading a piece of code so that its variables are available (as if it was a sort of configuration file), but without executing the code ?

Thanks,
- Sam
--
Maxime Petazzoni - sam@bulix.org - http://www.bulix.org