I have server application. It has many threads in application, which works
with clients queries, another re-process some internal data and so on. Can I
use Lua as script language, if I need some one global script, which works
with global data, and call it function from many threads. All this function
will work with global data. Synchronizing access to data I want by creating
some object in Lua like mutex with lock & unlock members (realized in C).

 Is Lua thread safe? And is it possible to realize such connection between
my application and Lua?

Sorry if that question already mentioned in this forum, because I beginner
and didn't find answer on my question.

****
I already have send this question a few days ago, but nobody answer me, so a
send it again
****

Bendyak Evgen