Hi!

This maybe a FAQ, but I did not find any hint to it anywhere, so I would be glad for any hint to solve my problem.

I recently moved from Lua4 to Lua5(.0.2), and noticed that the error report on the dofile-api (called from the C host) has changed. If dofile changes, only the line that contains the error is returned on the stack, but no stack trace is given (as was in lua4).

How can I reproduce the behaviour of lua4 here, meaning, how can I reproduce the print of a stack trace?

In case you need further information, feel free to ask.

Thanks for your help in advance,

regards, Ingo.