	Hi Philippe,

> BTW, I wonder why they dropped the original idea of CGILua of having Lua values in <>
>   free markers, so they appear in the static previsualization of the template page,
> whilst Lua expressions were in <> markers, hidden from user?
	I didn't understand your point here.  The old version had a
strange marker ($|...|$) HTML editors don't understand by default.
The other markers were always between HTML comments (<!-- ... -->), but
they're not Lua (<!--$$ LOOP start='...' test='...' action='...' $$-->).
	The new preprocessor is more compatible with XML and translates
the code to a string.  There are not new constructors: everything should
be done with pure Lua.  Don't you think it's a better way?

> Anyway, I started to do my own template engine, trying to take good ideas from
	We would like to hear suggestions and critics!
		Tomas