I don't need live data and I'm not in charge of the server. That is, I cannot (easily) install new software there. This is exactly the "market slot" which I see empty - generating plain HTML (or static anyways) from a sort-of 'data description'.

CityDesk does news articles etc. pretty cleverly here. (inserting teaser texts to main page etc.)

I'll look at Aranha, though - thanks!

-ak