On Thu, 2004-04-22 at 08:35, Asko Kauppi wrote:
> Before I start doing a Lua->HTML filter :)  I'd like to know if any of
> you have existing code in the folders?

There are various projects to do with this; including CGILua, mod_lua,
Aranha, (maybe the Kepler project? Probably LuaCheia)

I personally recommend Aranha (but then that'd be because I wrote it).

Are you sure you want to generate statically though? Aranha and the
others offer a far more exciting possibility -- namely that of creating
pages on the fly; allowing you to incorporate live data, databases and
other sources of information.

D.

--
Daniel Silverstone                       http://www.digital-scurf.org/
Hostmaster, Webmaster, and Chief Code Wibbler: Digital-Scurf Unlimited