> but is very complicated. At present this issue is holding back the
> entire porting effort of our project, so no tklua port either.

Any suggestions for something else (even non-Lua) for fast development
of a GUI application that works on Windows?  I'm trying everything
possible to avoid tcl/tk, but at least it works and is a known
quantity.  I'm uncomfortable with IUP -- I dislike the number of
dependencies it incurs (tecmake, CD, etc.) and the user community
seems very small, so I worry about robustness.

Brian