Hi,
I new to lua, I have managed to get everything compiled and all appears well untill i run my simple program (listed below).
Its a console app in windows.

When i run it i get the following error message...
"An unhandled exception of type 'System.TypeLoadException' occurred in Unknown Module.
Additional information: Could not load type lua_State from assembly luaconsoleapp, Version=1.0.1538.30083, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null."

If i place a break point in this function it never get reached.
If i take the lua_open command out it runs without crashing.

int main()
{
    lua_State* state = lua_open();
    return 0;
}

Any help anyone can offer me would be massively appriciated
Cheers
Andy