Waldemar Celes wrote:

> I am responsible for maintaining tolua and Ariel Manzur is maintaining
> tolua++. Which version of tolua are you using? I have a simple test with
> union that seems
> to work fine in tolua-5.0. Do you have any simple test that can send to
> me?

As I told it, I am using SDL (Simple Directmedia Layer) whose API is defined
in C. Of course there exist some C++ bindings for it, but I don't think
this would be a good idea to complexify the things many more.

So, I want to use toLua 5.0 with lua 5.0, SDL 1.2 and gcc 3.3.3.

So far my example relies on luaSDL, as this defines the SDL_Event union
typedef. I can send you a simple version but this will make use of SDL
eventhough. Can it be of any help for you ?

--
Chucky