Although I tried many times already, I cannot get into contact with the
toLua maintainer whose identity I am not sure of.

The problem is that as it was revealed earlier in this forum, the SDL
bindings for Lua made with toLua have problems with the "SDL_Event"
structure : although it is a "typedef union" in the SDL library, it is
treated as a "typedef struct" in luaSDL.

After some hard days to find my way across toLua's source code, I gave up. I
cannot find if it is coming from toLua or luaSDL, but when I replace the
"struct" keyword by "union" in SDL.pkg, the package does not compile any
more. I am thinking that it is a toLua bug, eventhough I found that in
toLua source file called "src/bin/lua/container.lua" at line #456, there
seems to have what is needed to parse the "union" keyword.

I would be very happy if anyone could tell me who is the actual toLua
maintainer or how to contact him/her or how to correct the luaSDL bug or
any other thing that can help me.

Thank you for your help by advance

--
Chucky