I've built 5.0.2 RPMs (which supercede my 5.0.1 RPMs). Get them from:

http://www.mupsych.org/~rrt/Lua

The RPMs were built on Fedora Core 1.

Some users may have noticed that Lua RPMs are also available for Fedora
from fedora.us. I consider mine to be superior (mostly because of the way
they build Lua) and have folded in all the improvements I could find.
When the fedora.us Extras RPMs collection is finally merged into Fedora
Core (should happen by Fedora Core 2 in a month or so) I plan eventually
to submit my RPMs to the Fedora project.